Code of Conduct
The expectations of all pupils are:
We will all do our best to behave in a way which shows Respect for Learning.
- Attending:Each day and arriving on time for school and lessons
- Prepared:Bring everything we need to lessons
- Listening:One voice in the room so that the thoughts and answers of all are respected
- Behaving:Be on task throughout the lesson – making it easy for everyone to learn and for the teacher to teach
We will all do our best to behave in a way that shows Respect for Self.
- Uniform:Wearing our uniform properly and proudly
- Integrity:Always doing the right thing, even when others are not looking
- Best:Doing our best and taking pride in all class and independent learning
- Care:Taking good care of ourselves, our property and our time
We will all do our best to behave in a way that shows Respect for Others.
- Kind:Being courteous, co-operative, friendly and showing consideration for other people’s feelings and points of view
- Humble:Always thinking the best for others before ourselves, being respectful in victory and defeat
- Language: Always speaking in a respectful way towards students and staff, never using racist, sexist or homophobic terms
- Safe:Moving around the school safely and sensibly, taking care of other people’s property
We will all behave in a way that shows Respect for the School.
- Wearing the correct clothes for school – both on the way to and from school
- Taking good care of property and the environment, in and around the school
- Making sure we always give the right impression of the school
- Playing an active part in helping improve the school and the local community